Behind the scenes of the making conversation: australian composers Podcast
The conversation is happening and the team have been busy recording the first interviews of the series. Stay in the loop as Making Waves interns Angus Baxter & Marlene Radice chronicle the latest buzz, photos and news during production of the series leading up to the first podcast release on Friday 21 April 2017.
If you’re just discovering the project: Making Conversation is a podcast series currently being produced, with the aim of enabling listeners to get to know living Australian composers through their own words about music, creativity and life.
You can review the journey of Making Conversation so far in the following news and posts:
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming to Bring You…
- Introducing the Making Conversation: Australian Composers’ Podcast
- Making Conversation: “Episode 0”
- The Conversation will be Made!
- Making Conversation – original release